Sunday, June 1, 2008

DIY Cheap Models





Hi all,
Sorry for the misleading title. I was just looking for a creative way to introduce my underpaid models.

Last week part of the woodpile fell over. In the process of restacking it I was startled to find some old friends under the pile. When you are not wearing gloves they can speed up your heart rate a little bit. They became willing photo models when I got finished with the job. The scorpion was quite cooperative. She just gave me dirty looks once in awhile. Lizards as you probably know make lousy models. He was very uncooperative, very fidgety and sullen at times.He would seldom look at the camera and he also kept trying to walk off out of the shoot. With grim determination I was able to finish the shoot up and set them free for all their hard work.

God's light and love to all,

Chris

No comments: